Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's been a Week!

Hey all!  It has been a week since my last post.  My grandson has spent the night with me two times, I've had two late nights with work and meetings, worked six days this week, and I am just exhausted.  However, I got up this morning, did 2 loads of laundry and hung them out, cleaned up the back yard (with 2 big dogs, that's a must!), took the dogs for a mile walk, and THEN walked over to Walmart to get a few things. 

I did get my pantry organized and I'll tell you, I haven't had to buy much groceries!   To be able to see exactly what I have, means the food bill has been drastically cut.  Ususally, I spend about $300 on groceries a month/  This month, I haven't even topped $200 and I still have a freezer full of food and the pantry is stocked.  Now, to just find some good recipes to follow to cook all this food!

Ok, according to my scales, I have not lost any weight since my last weigh in. At the same time, I haven't gained anymore either. So... I am ok with that.  I have been keeping a food journal and the main thing that I need to cut out is the 4 oreos and milk each night.  I have got to stop that habit.  I have tried, but then it's like I am not able to fall asleep as easily.  Now I have to find something else that is a non-food item to get into the habit of doing before bedtime.  Besides brushing my teeth, any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. What about the 100 calorie Oreo packs...would that help??

    ReplyDelete