Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rough Day?

Rough Day?  Try a rough week!  I don't know what is going on, but I can't seem to stop eating. I know that  I am not hungry when I am eating, but I get these cravings for chocolate. So, instead of just giving in to it, I'll eat everything in my lunch box and still want the chocolate and sometimes, this is even before lunch! Today I gave into my chocolate crave and bought the snack machine size of M&Ms after lunch.  I poured out half and put the other half away, out of sight.  Once I finished the half, I was ok.  Then I started wanting fried chicken strips from either Chik-fil-A or Zaxby's.

I finally convinced myself that after my 30 minute workout at home, I could have my left over grilled chicken, broccoli and mashed potatoes.  When I got home I did my 30 minute workout, took the dogs out for a quick 15 minute walk in the cold, and then heated up my dinner.  It was pretty good.  Then I took a hot shower and am now ready for bed.

Any suggestions on how to overcome the cravings?  I mean, I'm not pregnant, that I know for sure... When I get these cravings, it's like thejust consume my every thought!  I really hate it!!  At least doing the workout helped. However, I can't do a workout at work each time I get one of these cravings...

No comments:

Post a Comment