Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wow! What a time!!

Hey all!  Sorry about missing yesterday's posting.  It started out as a crazy day!  When I should have been leaving for work, I was leaving for the vet's office!  Seems my greyhound and my son-in-law's dog that I'm dogsitting had a scuffle in the back yard.  Needless to say, my greyhound lost that time.  My son-in-law's dog is a mixed breed with a bit of boxer and pit in her.  My greyhound now has 3 holes in his leg (around out armpit area), is on antibiotics and pain medicine. Luckily, it was not as bad as it could have been.  I could post pictures since they are not too gory, but some out there in blog land may not want to see them.

Last night I went out to eat with some friends and had a wonderful time.  I limited myself in what I had, although I am sure it was loaded with calories and fat.  This morning when I weighed, I weighed the same as yesterday morning.  (I know, it is not good to weigh yourself daily...)

Today I had my usual breakfast and lunch.  Actually did not do much snacking from my lunchbox and I did not get near the vending machine!  I feel pretty good about myself in that respect.  I looked at the Publix weekly ad and started to make my list!!  I spent $87 there tonight, but according to the receipt, I saved $52 by buying the BOGOs.  They had the 10-12 quart Crystal Light BOGO and my peanut butter BOGO plus a few other BOGOs that I enjoy.  I even went before I had dinner.  When I got home, I had one of my Lean Cuisine dinners that I bought tonight. UMMM, Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, and carrots!  Lean Cuisine dinners are pretty good.  The only bad thing about them is figuring out which one to eat! Ha Ha!

I went through my pantry tonight and straightened it out. That was one of the things on my To Do list for this month.  I put a box together of "extras" to give to my daughter and grandson.  Some of that was actually some of the BOGOs I got tonight, but we won't tell her, will we?   Well, I guess I'll close for now.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment