Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's been an UP & DOWN week...

My weight went up a half pound and my motivation has gone down! I must admit that I need help! I have the tools and the workout videos, I just need the get up and go! I have been walking at work 2 times a day for 15 minutes each time and I am now taking my dogs for a walk daily. I have to keep reminding myself that the weight did not come on overnight and it will not go away overnight! I guess that is what my big "downer" is, I'm not young anymore and it won't just disappear like it used to.

I know that I need to stop making excuses and put my money where my mouth is. Aside from this being my weight loss journal, it is also my "therapy" journal. I will be venting my frustrations and triumphs here. I have started getting somewhat organized by cleaning up my pantry and making some peace from the chaos that was there. It definitely makes it easier to determine what I need to buy at the store, if anything. Believe it or not, the only things I bought last week at the store were milk and tuna, since the tuna was on sale. I didn't realize how much food I had. I even had enough of some of the things to give the extras to my daughter.

Does anyone have any suggestions for fish recipes? I have some tilapia in the freezer. The only way I know to cook it is in the oven in foil with a little butter and lemon. Unfortunately I cannot use the Emeril's Essence because of the salt content. Let me know. Thanks for putting up with my whining! Does anyone have any cheese and crackers to go with my w(h)ine? HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment