Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Hey everyone!  It's me again! Happy 2012 to you!  Yep, as you can tell, I am trying this again.  It's time to get serious.  My blood pressure is high, my weight is up and I need to settle the chaos in my life.  So, here I am starting all over again, but at least I AM starting over! So here is what I have put into my CM Memory Manager to get started...

Ok, here we go!  January 1, 2012 is my start date.  I tried this last year, but did not get anywhere with it due to my own laziness.  I have cleaned out my house and my collection of “junk.”  Now it is time to clean out my mind and body and toss it’s collection of “junk”! 
Maybe if I take the really horrible pictures, print them out, and look at them from time to time, they will inspire me to lose the weight!  It has to come off, it is killing me!
What have I allowed myself to become? This is just awful! I have the tools. I have the knowledge. Now I just need to put all of that into action!  Let’s begin this journey!  My weight today is 216.5. This is the heaviest I have been in a long time. My desired weight is 160. When I make it to that weight, I will set another to get to 150.  For now, 160 is my goal weight.  Let the fun begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment